Alex is 26 years old, he was born in Ogden, UT and grew up in Cut Bank, MT. He found his passion in sports and physical training at an early age and his passion is still alive today. While in high school Alex was a standout football player as well as a Montana State Champion in wrestling.
After high school he went on to wrestle for the University of Great Falls Argos where he was a two time wrestling All-American and earned a Bachelors in Biology. Alex's competition spirit has driven him towards CrossFit in which he now competes. He is currently a coach and CEO at RPP Fitness in Great Falls, MT.
- 1st Downtown Throwdown (Missoula, MT)
- 1st Pukies Bash (Billings, MT)
- 1st Fittest in the Park (Spokane, WA)
- 2nd Bridger CrossFit ShowDown (Bozeman, MT)
- 5th Bacon Beatdown (Seattle, WA)